Project Manager- IT
- Job Level:
$80.00 - $85.00/hr
Our client, a well-known establishment in the Healthcare industry, is looking for a Project Manager - IT to join their team for a temporary assignment to help with their current projects.
A voluntary, not-for-profit community hospital in Suffolk County, New York, that provides care through a 306-bed acute-care hospital that's part of a multidisciplinary, multi campus, state-of-the-art healthcare complex, designed to meet the evolving needs of the 28 Suffolk County communities it serves.
- Works closely with all members of the vendor teams.
- Evaluate/Establish governance with assistance from staff.
- Overall program assessment/GAP analysis.
- Create tracking dashboard.
- Lead the staff in creating the Meaningful Use 3 Project Plan.
- Continue project management oversight.
- Ensure sub-committee tasks are being assigned and worked throughout the project.
- Steering Committee participation.
- Facilitate decision making based on latest Meaningful Use policy.
- Create organizational awareness to any potential risks.
- Recurring status meetings with client program management.
- Monitor reporting and adoption.
- Bachelors, Masters a plus - PMP a plus.
Experience & Skills Required
- IT Healthcare Project Management a Must.