PACS Cardiology Analyst
- Job Level:
$75,000.00 - $90,000.00/yr
Great opportunity for a seasoned PACS Cardiology Analyst to join a new department. The incumbent will be part of a growing organization and responsible for implementing and supporting PACS Cardiology Systems.
Large Acute Care Medical Center.
- Responsible for employee training and on-going competencies on all Enterprise Imaging Systems.
- 24/7 oversight of imaging related systems both onsite and remote.
- Participates in gathering data for performance improvement initiative, problem-solving, etc.
- Cultivates, maintains, and enhances a team-oriented approach between IT and the Imaging Departments.
- Identifies opportunities for streamlining Imaging workflow and productivity of staff.
- Performs as a project lead for implementation and support of medical imaging applications.
- Administers and supports CVIS / PACS, and technical medical imaging interfaces and related technologies (e.g., voice recognition).
- Works with the Imaging and Clinical Application team members to actively promote and implement standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for medical imaging applications.
- Participates in the testing and implementation of clinical applications where medical imaging applications integrate with those clinical applications.
- Performs quality audits and tracks metrics related to medical imaging system use; coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits.
Associates degree required; Bachelors preferred or equivalent work experience.
ARRT a plus
Experience & Skills Required
- IT / Healthcare IT / Cardiology or Radiology background, working within a healthcare enterprise while supporting PACS / CPACS /CVIS / HIS / RIS a plus.
- Experience working with open-source healthcare solutions (Osirix, Mirth, etc.) and tools is desired.
- Experience implementing Critical Test Result Management is desired.
- IT Certification(s) and IT Training desired.