Production Control Clerk
- Job Level:
$16.00 - $18.00/hr.
Our client, a growing pahrmaceutical firm, is currently in need of an experienced Planning Coordinator.
- Comply with CGMPs and SOPs
- Create Material Master PP views for new products; revise current masters as directed by the Scheduling Manager.
- Create material BOM’s, recipes, control cycles and Version for all the new products.
- Initiate change control request for all SAP master changes.
- Check raw material availability
- Evaluate capacity and create process orders and assign batches.
- Release and track all manufacturing and Packaging process orders.
- Work closely all internal departments
- Monitor interplant transfers, open transfer orders and inform the respective departments
- Update daily schedule issues to the Planning Manager.
- Continually monitor and update product standard times
- Provide SAP reports for department monthly report.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- SAP background is a must
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical or Nutraceutical firm is highly desired.