- Job Level:
$115,000 - $130,000 plus Bonus
Are you a Controller or Director level accounting professional in the Real Estate business eager to work for a cutting edge company? Does an above industry average salary, along with Summer Fridays and fully paid medical benefits for you and your family sound like a great deal and a logical reason to take the next step? If so, and you have at least 7+ years of experience within Real Estate with 3+ years of management, you should apply here.
Premier Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) seeks a leader for its accounting department.
- Supervise property accounting staff.
- Supervise aspects of the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close and financial reporting cycles in accordance with GAAP.
- Coordinate aspects of quarterly reviews and annual audits with external auditors (including supporting schedules and addressing all inquiries and requests for information).
- Coordinate with the Capital Markets Group in preparing quarterly investor reports and addressing all investor inquiries (includes fair market valuations and return computations).
- Coordinate compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (enforcing internal controls and recommending additional procedures as needed to ensure adequate controls, policies, and procedures are in place).
- Monitor debt covenant compliance and review monthly lender reporting requirements.
Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA Preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 7 years’ public or private experience.
- Commercial Real Estate Experience REQUIRED
- 3+ years of Management Experience.
Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; Free gym membership; Frequent free lunches; Retirement Plan; Bonus eligible.