Industrial Lab Technician
Consumer Products Manufacturers
- Job Level:
$20.00 - $25.00/hr.
Our client, a global manufacturer, is currently in need of a contract laboratory technician.
- Handling and analyzing routine samples using lab protocol
- Maintain an organized detailed laboratory notebook
- Compose clear and concise reports of lab findings
- Contribute to the development of applicable safety and quality policies
BS/BA in Chemistry or related field is preferred
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years of experience in a R&D lab setting
- Experience with BET (surface analysis testing density)
- Experience with Particle Size Distribution and Image Analysis
- Experience with solid density methods (pycnometry and SAD).
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills