Infrastructure And Security Service...
New York, NY
Education / Training Software
- Job Level:
$90,000.00 - $95,000.00
Our client is a large Educational Online Services with offices located downtown Manhattan, NY. They are looking for an Information Securities lead to maintain the availability and security of Information Systems. This includes Business Continuity planning and testing, Disaster Recovery planning and testing, Information Security policies and procedures, penetration testing, and security auditing.
- Develop and maintain IT and Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and maintain IT Disaster Recovery plans.
- Conduct security risk assessments for new systems and products.
- Conduct regular Disaster Recovery testing exercises.
- Participate in and ensure IT audits are completed in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with business units to develop Business Continuity plans.
- Conduct regular internal and external vulnerability scanning.
- Monitor compliance with security patching policies and manage and maintain security of VPNs, Active Directory, Azure, Intune, Checkpoint firewalls, web application firewalls and antivirus.
- Create and deliver security training for employees.
- Maintain IT asset inventory including hardware/configuration items, and service contract inventory.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years’ experience in information security.
- Be knowledgeable of Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure, DNS, Internet Information Server, Oracle Database, VPNs and Web application firewalls.
- Have experience with Checkpoint Firewalls, Office 365, Intune, and Azure.
- Have excellent communications skills, including verbal and written communication, technical and non-technical.
- Be able to manage projects and coordinate efforts across multiple functional units within IT as well as throughout the business.
CISSP certification a plus.