Quality Control Technician
- Job Level:
$20.50 - $21.50/hr. plus Bonus
Our client, a global manufacturer, is currently in need of an experienced Quality Control Technician. This is a Direct Hire role, offering PTO, Medical, and 401K.
- Follow all applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental requirements.
- Properly handle, label and store wastes.
- Perform final acceptance test and inspection of new equipment production using standard test work instruction and documenting on final test record forms in support of the master production schedule and the repair department.
- Enter quality data to appropriate logs for production yield metrics to support ongoing process improvement.
- Identify and isolate non-conforming product and materials.
- Perform incoming tests and inspections on materials received as required by the supply chain.
- Assist in the development of inspection and testing requirements.
- Maintain records of tests performed.
- Participate in and support MRB review of non-conforming materials.
- Conduct internal audits assigned by the audit coordinator.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects in support of company quality goals.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned.
Associate’s Degree in an electronics or science discipline is a definite plus
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years as a Quality Technician
- Ability to read and interpret test work instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using ERP/Shop Planning software.
- Ability to use electronic and mechanical measuring instruments.