Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$16.00 - $17.00/hr
Our client, a global manufacturer, is currently in need of an Assembly Technician. This is a Direct Hire role that offers PTO, Medical Insurance, 401K and bonus opportunity.
- Learn to assemble our basic curing and dispensing equipment.
- Participate in product and process development by working closely with engineering and quality control.
- Work with technicians to learn to follow equipment assembly drawings, work instructions, and process inspection checklists.
- Demonstrate attention to detail to avoid product discrepancies and rework.
- Understands lean concepts and lean tools.
Must have High Diploma or GED.
Experience & Skills Required
- 1+ years experience in a manufacturing environment, working with controls, or testing equipment.
- Experience with basic assembly, use of hand tools and blueprint reading.
- Inspection experience is preferred.
- Must be fluent in English.