- Job Level:
$75,000 - $80,000
Our client, an advanced medical care center, is seeking a Cytogenetic Technologist for a Direct Hire position at their facility.
- The Cytogenetic Technologist will be responsible for performing specialized technical analyses including Chromosome Reading, Karyotyping, and FISH Analysis.
- Ensure the proper receipt, recording, grouping, labeling of specimens and communication of test results to the appropriate attending physician.
- May function as a lead technologist in providing technical expertise and guidance in the area of specialization over lower level technicians.
- The Cytogenetic Technologist will be required to perform related work as required.
Experience & Skills Required
- NYS licensed Cytogenetic Technologist preferred with 2+ years of experience.
- Candidate must possess this license with one of the following skills or if not licensed, must have experience with all three these areas: Chromosome Reading, Karyotyping, and FISH Analysis.