Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is in need of an experienced Project Manager to support a global program focused on Multi-Channel Marketing systems.
- These systems include Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Data Workbench, each of which are being rolled out to global operating units (OPUs) following a defined deployment framework.
- Support Project Manager in the deployment of new systems and capabilities to OPUs around the world
- Work with key stakeholders in various countries to define the rollout schedule, milestones, tasks and overall plan
- Ensure adherence to the plan, identify issues and risks, and coordinate the resolution of roadblocks
- Communicate status regularly to global and local stakeholders
- Work with Vendor (Adobe) to coordinate the first 2 Campaigns for each country, including campaign development, testing, and execution.
- Identify new business needs and requirements (user stories) to support the deployment of systems to OPUs
- Assist in solutioning (e.g. architecture, data model, integration, functionality, etc.)
- Work with OPUs and their local vendors to integrate 3rd party data with BI's enterprise service bus (ESB)
- Perform system testing and data validation testing
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience with Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Data Workbench
- In-depth understanding of relational database, client-server and data integration concepts.
- Project Management experience
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Basic understanding of multi-channel marketing
- Campaign Management experience (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Marketo, IBM Unica, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience working with international stakeholders
- Data Analysis experience (including web analytics)