- Job Level:
$45,000.00 - $55,000.00
We are currently looking for a paralegal to come onboard full-time for an exciting opportunity at a leading law firm.
Our client, a law firm with a commitment to communication, puts their clients and their needs first. As a team member for this legal practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside others who work hard in making sure their clients get the attention they deserve.
- Maintaining an anti-counterfeiting program, including investigation and preparation of enforcement procedures and actions.
- Assisting with domestic trademark prosecution including recordation of assignments, renewals, office action responses, and new filings.
- Preparing U.S. trademark registration application documents.
- Preparing, reviewing and overseeing trademark filings to the United States Patent and Trademark Office through issuance of trademark.
- Assisting with trademark analysis including ability to review, investigate results and summarize trademark searches and assisting with intellectual property litigation.
- Some admin responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's of Science (B.S.) required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have Trademark experience.
- Have worked in a small to medium law firm for at least four years.
Paralegal certification required.