Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$17.00 - $19.00/hr
We are currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our team on a temporary assignment in Monroe, Connecticut.
Our client, a welding and engraving company, focuses on excellence in each project they are assigned to. As a member of their team, you will be assisting in the production of high-quality parts while also gaining strong experience for any future assignment.
- Follow documented procedures for generating assigned production work daily.
- Load fixtures and makes adjustments to processes as needed.
- Utilize a microscope to inspect parts and identify quality issues.
- Refer to blueprints to ensure jobs are processed in accordance with specifications.
- Monitor equipment to ensure that it is in proper working order.
- Recommend maintenance and repair if required.
- Set up jobs as appropriate.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Educational background in light industrial trades and/or in a post-secondary vocational program a plus.
Experience & Skills Required
- 1-3 years of experience as a Machine Operator.
- Mechanical aptitude necessary for loading fixtures and making adjustments to processes.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong work ethic.
- Flexible and willing to work on a variety of jobs depending on business need.
- Ability to interface with customers to troubleshoot issues and offer exceptional service.
- Ability to provide direction and mentorship to the team.