Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a Machine Operator to fulfill a temporary position in the Manufacturing Warehousing/Industrial Software industry.
Our client, a welding and engraving company, focuses on excellence in each project they are assigned to. As a member of their team, you will be assisting in the production of high-quality parts while also gaining strong experience for any future assignment.
- Load fixtures on machine.
- Run and adjust machine operations to meet the product requirement.
- Monitor product for any defects or issues during production.
- Maintain clean workstation.
- Report mechanical difficulties immediately.
- Process some light paperwork recording basic information on the job in question.
- Provide support to shipping and receiving during busy time .
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience in a machinist role.
- Microscope use will be a requirement.
- Good mechanical aptitude needed for loading fixtures and making adjustments to process.
- Comfortable with using Windows based computers.
- Good work ethic.
- Must have a solid work history.