- Job Level:
Our client is currently in need of an experienced and technically proficient Systems Analyst to support a global implementation project.
Our client provides insurance solutions for the ever-changing marketplace with a commitment to driving successful strategies to help their customer's meet business objectives. They actively give back to their local community and have a culture defined by teamwork, integrity, and excellence. They recognize that their most valuable asset is their employees and invest in a variety of growth and learning opportunities for their staff. If you are a creative thought-leader that values innovation, this is the perfect organization to align yourself with.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the FS-CD application
- Analyze and document business requirements and processes with business stakeholders for implementation into FS-CD.
- Create functional specifications as needed for new functionality. Design solutions that maximize the out of the box features of the product and minimize customizations
- Configure the SAP system per the specifications
- Test configuration changes and assist QA team in test planning and troubleshooting
- Facilitate end user acceptance testing of FS-CD solutions
- Estimate the level of effort/cost of new application functionality
- Provide analysis and troubleshooting on production issues related to FS-CD and its integration points.
Bachelor's Degree Required.
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years hands-on experience with configuration of SAP Collections and Disbursements (FS-CD) is required
- 5+ year’s experience with SAP including SAP FICO or FS-RI is required
- Business process knowledge in Billing, Payments, and Collection is required
- Working knowledge of BW
- Understanding of integration with FS-CD
- Experience with ABAP development preferred
- Knowledge of web services based on SAP-Netweaver, FS-CD interfaces, SAP solutions preferred
- Multiple end-to-end project lifecycle experience within SAP FS-CD/FICO
- Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs and the out of the box software functionality.
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience using standard project and business tools including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Team player who works well with technical and business resources.