Assistant Director Of Budget
New York, NY
- Job Level:
$85,000 - $92,000 plus Bonus
We are currently seeking an Assistant Director of Budget to join our team for this exciting job opening.
Our client, a non-profit healthcare organization, is one of the leading providers in stellar care and their mission to help all those in need. As an employee for them, you will be a part of a company that puts humans first.
- Setup & utilization of the budget system to prepare detailed budgets on an annual basis.
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and analyses as needed in decision making or to advise the Controller and/or CFO.
- Assist with inputting and preparing new budgets for RFP’s, Grants or Prior Approval Review applications.
- Provide statistical information as required (weekly LEVEL OF SERVICE reports, monthly session counts, etc.)
- Review and analyze monthly budget variances and provide assistance to programs and internal accountants as needed.
- Oversee monthly monitoring of budget variances by regular meetings and communication with programs.
- Calculate reimbursement rates for various programs and project revenues for programs.
- Responsible for the accumulation of data to support financial analysis and budget development.
- Prepare journal entries for year-end fund transfers.
- Perform related duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in budget planning, accounting, or business management.
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral and written skills.
- Must be computer savvy and have experience working with financial software programs, as well as Microsoft Office.
- Adaptive Insights budget software experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel skills to do financial modeling/analysis and budget projections.
- Computer Science or Finance background preferred.