Junior Financial Analyst
- Job Level:
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Benefits Analyst to join their team!
Our client is a leading insurance provider who prides themselves in investing the time and resources towards helping their associates achieve success. Our client offers an exceptional work environment with one-of-a-kind employee reward and recognition programs and a passionate commitment to their local community.
- The Junior Benefits Analyst will serve as the primary contact with insurance carriers for negotiating and marketing coverage for new business quotes and renewels.
- Primarily responsible for analyzing and reporting financial results to senior management and other key business leaders.
- Develops easy to understand, engaging reports that provide clear perspectives on the key financial and operational metrics and their performance.
- Identify opportunities to streamline work through automation that will help support the entire organization get reliable analytics and data in a quick and consistent way.
- Assist team with financial deliverables
- Reports, analyzes and provides variance explanations in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four year college preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- 6 months in Employee Benefits related field a plus
- Must hold state Life & Disability insurance license or be willing to obtain one
- Strong Excel skills including creating and evaluating fomulas.
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment fully independently with a high degree of accuracy