- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a .Net Developer to fulfill an opening we have in the medical devices industry. He/She who applies has the option to come aboard full time and to be part of this amazing, technological experience.
Our client, a global organization dedicated to the health and wellness of those diagnosed with diabetes, is a new and exciting enterprise to work with. As an employee of theirs, you will be a part of a group of individuals who work hard to improve the technology used to help those living with diabetes.
- Design and implementation of MSMQ (Microsoft Messaging Queue) and AppFabric Cache.
- Support the development of reporting and Analytics solutions using platforms such as SSRS, Power BI and Tableau. Support data integration projects with partners and platforms.
- Deliver solutions in support of full life-cycle implementation of software products and systems utilizing a structured, documented software development process and generally accepted software engineering methods.
- Document requirements specification, protocol creation and subsequent maintenance of technical documentation in support of quality system and process.
- Conceptual design and subsequent development of feasibility prototypes of system features and technology. Active participation in offerings development by reviewing specification and risk assessment.
- Provide detailed input to R&D team members regarding the technical feasibility of proposed designs, technical risks, and potential mitigation strategies.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, with six plus years of experience, or MS with four plus years of experience.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience with client-server transaction-level synchronization and back-end synchronization/replication.
- Experience with data integrations using API, Authorization/Authentication services using standards like oAuth and tools like OWIN.
- Strong experience with programming in .NET Programming OO Programming Design Patterns Programming Web Services Relevant Microsoft technologies IIS, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS Experience with one or more BI and Analytics platforms such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, Spotfire, etc.
- Proven record in full life cycle software development and delivery. Excellent oral/written communication skills (passionate, persuasive, and assertive).
- Must have good technical, written, and spoken communication skills.
- Must work well in cross-functional multi-site including offshore teams