Long Term Contract
White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
Busy medical facility in the Mid-Westchester area is looking for a strong office assistant to support the credentialing process.
- Answering phones
- Provide administrative support for Credentialing department
- Verifications of licensing
- Coordinating with providers to ensure all licenses, DEA, and certifications are kept up to date and images are linked in the database/shared drive.
- Responsible for timely filing of managed care enrollments.
Experience & Skills Required
- 1+ years of experience related to managed care credentialing preferred
- Strong office support skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills, good problem solving skills, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills