- Job Level:
$50,000 - $55,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Analyst for our client, a global organization in Shelton CT.
Our client brings a broad range of products, services, and solutions to the global economy, offering career pathing, exceptional benefits, and an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Their culture values diversity, empowering their employees to be collaborative and exercise creativity. If you're looking to be a part of an organization that encourages professional and personal growth, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Cash applications for all checks, wires and ACH payments from customers
- Collection of outstanding receivables on a daily basis through telephone and written communication.
- Handle credit checks and bank references from customers
- Manage and review credit lines for credit worthiness
- Review invoice packets for accuracy
- Assist with approving invoice costing and posting to general ledger
- Monitor assigned accounts in order to cash flow and profitability.
- Escalate any overdue Account Receivables for additional collection efforts.
- Maintain and generate reporting to identify delinquent accounts and other collection measurements.
- Review and approve write-offs.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Must be highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail, analytical and time management skills.
- Must have strong computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in IFS and GroupWise a plus