Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Job Level:
$18.00 - $19.00/hr.
Our client, one of the top medical device manufacturers, is offering a wonderful opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to join their family based team. Excellent benefits, PTO, and other amazing perks.
Our client is a leader in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of innovative medical devices. Their philosophy is rooted in the growth and development of their diverse workforce, often promoting from within. If you are someone who is driven to achieve outstanding results, this is a great opportunity to align yourself with an organization that is a pioneer in the medical space.
- The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for assisting engineers with new process development activities, process evaluations, validation testing, test fixture development, production/process trouble shooting.
- Schedule and maintain calibrations of equipment
- Execute required preventive maintenance of equipment
- Write and submit purchase orders for parts, components, calibration, etc.
- Monitor and review non-conforming and rework data
- Provide production and engineering support
- Execute IQ/OQ/PQ and TMV
- Complete assigned technical tasks
- Perform testing
- Develop, test, and evaluate prototype processes
- Revise Manufacturing Instructions, Product Travelers, Tool Files
- Carry out process development builds, testing and data analysis
- Develop gauges and processing fixtures
- Develop new test fixtures and document methods
- Log evaluations into Engineering Notebook
- Perform time studies and investigations
- Build racks, fixtures, lighting, wiring, etc.
2 - year Technical degree or equivalent experience
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of direct medical device experience
- Understanding of quality system (e.g. 21CFR820, ISO13485) requirements.
- Solidworks experience
- Machining experience (Mill, Lathe, Drill Press)
- Work with all departments of the Company
- Able to work closely with assemblers
- Able to communicate with Engineers
- Ability to organize and conduct experiments
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems
- Good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Hands on experience building prototypes, tooling, and test fixtures