Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$33.00 - $36.00/hr.
Our client is currently in need of an experienced Scientist to support their Research and Development team.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical firm with a philosophy rooted in impacting people's lives in a meaningful way. With a focus on driving innovation, their organization strives to challenge and inspire its employees, offering an environment that promotes diversity and collaboration among colleagues and the community. Excellent benefits, work-life balance, and a tremendous opportunity for growth for the right individual.
- Initiate and complete routine purification strategies of biotherapeutics and reagent proteins in an independent and efficient manner, with minimal supervision; Independently operates and is responsible for lab equipment
- Demonstrates technical ability to design and execute non-routine experiments with minimal supervision
- Perform literature searches and extracts relevant information from published protocols; Facilitates training of others as requested
- Demonstrate the ability to independently analyze results, interpret outcome of experiments and to propose appropriate follow-up
- Communicate own work effectively orally and in writing; Contributes to writing protocols, procedures, and technical reports; provide input for scientific reports
- Maintain proper records in accordance with SOPs and policies
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience in related scientific discipline or Master’s Degree in related scientific discipline or equivalent experience in related field
- Experience with protein purification a must.
- Apply knowledge of basic theory and scientific principle
- An Analytical thinker with the ability to multi-task
- Able to draft portions of technical reports
- Concise and accurate reporting of technical data and information
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Appropriate level of understanding of applicable regulations
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Life Cycle Process
- Knowledge of Regulatory Requirements & Compliance
- Knowledge of Technology Trends
- Project/Program Management experience