Customer Service Manager
Telecommunications Infrastructure Development
- Job Level:
Provide World Class Call Center to callers on every call placed or received. Consistently meet all assigned personal and team objectives, maximize efficiency and effectiveness by continually increasing proficiency in the use of all information systems and applications available. Maintain a working knowledge of all aspects of the business. Assist team in achieving overall objectives by participating in team meetings, sharing knowledge and skills with team members. Provide training and back up support as required.
- 92% or greater achievement on all quality evaluations.
- Demonstrate proficiency with handling all customer inquiries/ objections with successful resolution Set Call Center policies and procedures Be patient with the customer Multitask between data bases.
- Understand the functionality of a Land Line.
- Conduct quarterly reviews.
- Meet all call performance targets established for personal and Team objectives.
- Achieve all scheduled training and task assignment goals Identify trends and possible system problems.
- Contact various vendors.
- Work with senior management on their technical problems Help set goals and objectives.
- Support the financial objectives of the center including budget and cost effectiveness.
- Communicate performance results and goals to group.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2-4 years supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making abilities Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction and sales achievement.
- Ability to negotiate and influence customer decisions.
- Product knowledge.
- Strong team player and posses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Motivated to grow within the company.
- Bilingual Spanish.