Food Wholesale Distributors
- Job Level:
Our client is currently seeking a Contract Recruiter to join their team in Piscataway, NJ. The Contract Recruiter will be responsible for ensuring that recruiting activity and placement levels meet or exceed the company's goals.
- Implement recruitment process including hiring authorization, job definition, sourcing etc.
- Develop job descriptions for new positions and posting positions on internal and external websites and job boards
- Phone screens with candidates and coordinates interviews for hiring managers.
- Supports selection process and educates/coaches managers as necessary.
- Conducting candidate referencing
- Coordinates staffing and scheduling with operations management and third party staffing agency.
- Maintains candidate tracking data
- Provides weekly/monthly staffing reports, e.g. number of openings, time to fill, turnover, etc.
- Marketplace research for competitive wage information
- May be involved in Applicant Tracking System implementation
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ dedicated recruitment experience
- Manufacturing recruiting (skilled trades, supervisory, management positions)
- Strong follow up and highly organized/detail oriented
- Experience with recruitment analytics