The primary responsibility of the Senior Software Engineer includes designing, testing, deploying and supporting new and existing web applications for both internal and external clients. In addition, the Senior Software Engineer is expected to collaborate effectively with other software engineers, quality assurance, project management, patient care and operations to deliver high-quality software with speed in a fast pace environment.
Experience & Skills Required
- Skilled at communicating and collaborating with other members of development teams.
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience with a good mastering of object-oriented design and programming.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .Net, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI. Experience in other technology stacks is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL, data modeling, concurrency control and transaction, and performance tuning.
- Experience with modern software design architectures such as service-oriented architecture (SOA), micro-services, API-centric design.
- Experience in unit testing, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CI).
- Any experience in pharmacy, healthcare, HIPPA/HITRUST and security is a plus.