- Job Level:
$46.00 - $52.00/hr.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a dedicated team of professional for a temporary assignment. As the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical firm with a philosophy rooted in impacting people's lives in a meaningful way. With a focus on driving innovation, their organization strives to challenge and inspire its employees, offering an environment that promotes diversity and collaboration among colleagues and the community.
- Compile, notify, and investigate complaint notifications and reports.
- Participate in and contribute to the complaint investigation process.
- Perform temperature evaluations of distribution and storage operations, escalating those significant evaluations into the QRM complaint process.
- Act as Investigation case manager to perform root cause analysis for both basic and detailed investigations, act as Subject Matter Expert within the framework of the investigation team as necessary.
- Diploma or Degree in a science related discipline and 2 years experiences in a similar role.
Experience & Skills Required
- Demonstrate knowledge of all areas of clinical supply chain activities.
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts to enhance operations.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry.
- CAPA experience.
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Experience working in an SAP environment.
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
- Experience in presenting issues and resolutions.