Our client, a leading organization in the banking sector, is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
- Describe, define, drive and deliver specific technical solutions aimed at bringing new products and capabilities aligned with business and product strategies.
- Work on challenging operational issues and help customers build the next generation of web applications.
- Lead and deliver on the next generation implementation of digital solutions for clients and advisors.
- Operate as the lead software developer in an IT group that has embarked on a multi-year strategic technology initiative to integrate a new generation of products and services to enable digital offerings to clients aligned with specific business goals.
Experience & Skills Required
- Hands-on full stack developer with 10+ years of development experience.
- Must have hands-on design and development experience in Java 7+, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Caching, Workflow, Rule Engine, JUnit and Front end development experience including HTML5, React, Redux, JQuery and Bootstrap
- Strong integration background required. Experience with REST, JSON and APIs is required. Familiarity with Micro services architecture is highly desirable
- Practitioner of java design patterns
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, SSO, SAML, web service proxies, firewalls and multi-protocol gateways
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced matrix environment
- A conceptual thinker who can articulate and execute his/her vision from concept to production
- Enjoys working hard and appreciates a good laugh
- Experienced with the full software development life cycle including both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies