Internal Audit Director
New York, NY
Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
Our client is currently seeking an Internal Audit Director for a Direct Hire opportunity in New York City.
- Lead Audit Team for Internal Audit Engagements of Subsidiary & Affiliate Companies in the Americas.
- Plan, coordinate and participate in Internal Audit Engagements of Subsidiary & Affiliate Companies in the Americas.
- Review findings with Senior Management of Audited entity as well as Senior Management of the company.
- Review and finalize Internal Audit Reports to Management on the results of the audit including findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct Follow up of Internal Audit recommendations.
- Assist in formulation of Annual Audit Plan.
- Conduct special investigations and projects as requested.
- *Travel up to 30% may be required.
Bachelors Degree or higher in Accounting
Experience & Skills Required
- 10 - 15 years+ Audit/Accounting related experience
- Strong knowledge of COSO and Sarbanes Oxley
- Needs to have leadership qualities
- Needs to have experience in managing people
- Spanish speaking preferred, not required
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong PC Skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong Communication Skills both Oral & Written
- Professional, Self-Motivated and Directed
Most hold CPA license