Accounting Clerk needed in Fort Lauderdale, FL for a temporary assignment, with the option to hire. As the Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for floating between the Accounts Payable and Receivable roles.
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Assist also with receivables, payments, following-up, and investigating customer deductions, collection calls, and assisting with issuance of credits.
- Reconciliation of A/R for Customers Payment processing (checks, credit card payments, ACH).
- Monitor customer account details for non-payment of invoices, short payments, and chargebacks.
- Carry out billing, collection, crediting and reporting activities to meet deadlines.
- Follow up on collections issues.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Pay vendors by resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.