- Job Level:
$19.00 - $21.00/hr.
Quality Inspector needed for a temporary assignment in Berlin, CT. Our client is in need of someone with five years of recent inspection experience to join their team for this role.
- Measuring of parts using varied tools, such as comparator, micro-hite, etc.
- Inspecting and testing of precision medical/aerospace products at various stages of manufacturing.
- Using basic precision measuring equipment.
- Recording and controlling data for traceability.
- Studying drawings and customer requirements to verify the quality of parts produced.
- Compiling and evaluating statistical data to determine/maintain quality of products.
Experience & Skills Required
- Five years of most recent inspection experience.
- Expert in blueprint reading and GD&T.
- Strong organizational skills to keep workspace clean and orderly.
- Candidate must be punctual.
- Willingness to work overtime on a weekly basis.