Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
Production Supervisor needed for a direct hire position in Sunrise, FL. As the Production Supervisor, you are responsible for the manufacturing assemblers as well as lading other manufacturing group leaders. This includes meeting daily manufacturing commitments, managing D/L and head counts to budgeted levels, track productivity, ensure quality system compliance, and develop personnel to take on additional responsibilities.
Our client is a leader in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of innovative medical devices. Their philosophy is rooted in the growth and development of their diverse workforce, often promoting from within. If you are someone who is driven to achieve outstanding results, this is a great opportunity to align yourself with an organization that is a pioneer in the medical space.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to complete professional, high-quality presentation, trending, research, and data compilation for communication with subordinates & management, etc.
- Strong management skills in the areas of control, accountability, delegation, planning, basic understanding of finances, organizational development, prioritization, etc.
- Strong judgment skills, ability to manage potential risks, understanding of organizational priorities and how to communicate these to subordinates.
- Strong capability to implement systematic solutions to problems and performance objectives, Quality System requirements, human resource management issues, as well as a high degree of multi-tasking simultaneous priorities.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering is helpful, however equivalent experience and training is applicable.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing environment as a supervisor.
- Knowledge of quality system regulations (21CFR820 and ISO13485) and detailed knowledge of Manufacturing and Quality Instructions and related documentation within the area of responsibility.
- Understanding of both basic QS requirements as well as higher-level procedures (SOPs, etc.) relating to general operations compliance.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes used in medical device manufacturing, understanding of basic material characteristics, process cause/effect knowledge, engineering drawings, and schematics, as well as basic use of instruments and measurement techniques, tolerances, and maintenance of engineering notebooks for technical issues relating to production.