Our client, a global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry, is currently in need of an experienced Project Manager to support an SAP / Vistex implementation. This is long term contract role.
- Provide guidance with the implementation of the ERP system in conjunction with pricing, contracts, chargebacks and rebate teams and how their role interfaces with the rest of the company including attending all stakeholder meetings on behalf of the group.
- Assume accountability for the project progress and cost control.
- Collaborate with all the Team Leaders, Functional Team Leaders and Change Management team members, to build the change plan in order to prepare the journey from the old legacy systems to SAP
- Handle all communication (internal and external), impact analysis, training strategy, go-live strategy and the cut-over plan.
- Lead project teams in defining objective, scope and project plan.
- Oversee and report deliverable completion to ensure on time and budget delivery
- Work with partners to collect and evaluate data
- Liaise and partners internally and externally with other functions to ensure alignment and achieve deliverables
- Provide leadership and guidance to other team members Identify opportunities and recommends actions to increase efficiency and improve operations.
- Partner with internal and external vendors to exchange and obtain information; serves as the focal point for analysis and communications.
- Ensure that as the program rolls out the proper SOP's are put in place.
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong project management skills and analytics experience
- ERP implementation experience required
- Experience working with Pricing, Rebates and Chargeback teams
- Must have experience with supporting an IT implementation
- Experience setting up procedures across multiple functions.
- Experience using SAP is a definite plus
- Experience with SAP/Vistex also highly preferred