Our client is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the administrative and accounting functions of the Accounting and Tax department by performing accounting and record keeping functions, analysis, and general administrative duties.
- Process expense invoices from vendors for all of the offices, including payment processed by Amex Corporate AP card in SAP system
- Process employee reimbursement in CONCUR system.
- Check CONCUR expense reports for accuracy prior to payment
- Provide End User Support
- CONCUR Master Maintenance
- Quarterly Consolidation Process Support
- Create various stand-alone and consolidated roll forward work sheets.
- Input data in consolidation system, such as cash flow details, loans, and fixed asset data.
- Prepare supplemental information work sheet for reporting to parent company.
- Input various affiliates FS data into consolidation system.
- Processes monthly allocations for ISD Department, (allocations are calculated by other personnel in ISD) and prepare invoices for overseas branch offices (i.e. South and Central America and Europe) in addition to subsidiaries. For invoiced charges, maintain outstanding balances and credits, follow-up on late payments, monitor A/R, and if necessary, contact colleagues at the various offices. Communicate the reason for late payments to ISD GM.
- Make routine journal entries for the Accounting Department on occasion into respective accounts in an accurate manner.
- Responsible for maintaining files for Accounting Department
- Responsible for administrative duties, such as, distributing incoming mail, photocopying, and ordering office supplies, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience & Skills Required
- Knowledge of Accounting
- SAP experience desirable
- CONCUR experience desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Ability to communicate effectively inside/outside the Company
- Strong organizational skills,
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player