Plant Floor Supervisor
Opa Locka, FL
Printing / Imaging Equipment
- Job Level:
$30,000 - $36,000
We are currently looking for a Plant Floor Supervisor to join our team in Opa Locka, FL for an assignment that has the potential of going full time. If you are a detail oriented, team player, please apply for this great opportunity!
Our client is a well-respected printing company looking to add to their team. Their clients spread through most states throughout the U.S., and provide a wonderful opportunity for growth. Excellent benefits package, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Inventory Control and ordering of the Raw Material.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustment to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs and major repairs on all printing presses to insure minimal machine downtime to meet production needs.
- Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Provide direction, development and leadership to lead operators.
- Organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Managing staff, working with external vendors.
- Plant Supervisor directly reports to the plant manager.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must speak Spanish.
- 2 Plus years of experience managing staff of at least 10; machine Operators and varied Plant Staff.
- 2 Plus years experience working for a Printing company, or a manufacturer supervising production, shipping receiving, and maintenance.
- Hands on Team Player.