IT Desktop Support
- Job Level:
IT Desktop Support needed in Miramar, FL for a position in the financial services industry. As the IT Desktop Support, you will provide top-notch service under general supervision. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting issues as it relates to clients products and services. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Support Analysts will perform related work as required.
Our client, a growing, fascinating company with an amazing work environment. is looking to expand their team. A wonderful growth opportunity for candidates with an exemplary attitude and aptitude for technology is looking for help desk type support.
- Handle open tickets.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Assist end users with all account related issues.
- Report all system related issues communicated from internal customers.
- Partner with lateral support groups to facilitate proper distribution of clients products and services.
- Device Troubleshooting.
- Occasionally assist with inbound call volume from external customers
Experience & Skills Required
- Demonstrated competency with MS Office and Internet Explorer.
- Knowledge of client products and services along with the ability navigate client systems proficiently
- Flexible and enthusiastic to learn new skills and problem-solving solutions.
- Friendly and professional personality over the phone and in person.