Consumer Products Manufacturers
- Job Level:
$80,000 - $90,000 plus Bonus
Senior Accountant needed for a direct hire position in Hawthorne, NY in the consumer products industry. As a member of their team, you will work alongside other dedicated professionals in moving forward the success of the company, as well as your own.
Our client is a large purveyor of household items, with their inventory ranging to fit every customer's needs and styles. This large manufacturer takes their mission seriously and always looks to put out products that can last a lifetime.
- Monitor all bank accounts and prepare journal entries.
- Perform on-going bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and assist with month-end and year-end closings.
- Prepare monthly analysis and reports, as well as monthly reporting to international headquarters.
- Prepare intercompany reconciliation and monitor intercompany accounts payable.
- Assist with A/R and A/P functions if needed.
- Prepare ICS testing, documentation and processes.
- Assist with all audits, tax packages, and budgeting packages.
- Provide analysis upon request.
- Work on special projects.
- BS in Accounting or equivalent.
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting in a CPG company.
- Solid accounting, analytical and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Accounting Applications Systems.