Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$14.00 - $16.00/hr.
Operations Coordinator needed for a privately owned manufacturing company in Bethel, CT. To qualify for this position, you must have two years of related technical experience.
- Understands and trained to work with hazardous chemicals.
- Utilizes timers for time-based cycles.
- Competent in loading parts for all processes.
- Able to etch, electropolish, passivate, and rinse in proper order.
- Ability to learn how to operate micrometers to do inline inspection.
- Operates stir plates, ultrasonic cleaners, and other associated equipment.
- Operates electro-polishing systems.
- Follows all safety guidelines.
- Microscope visual inspection.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2 years related technical experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret procedure/safety manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.