Tech Support Rep
Financial Services Legal / Government Software
- Job Level:
Our client, a growing, fascinating company with an amazing work environment; is looking to expand their team. A wonderful growth opportunity for candidates with an exemplary attitude and aptitude for technology is looking for a Technical Support Representative.
- Handle open tickets.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Professionally communicate resolutions, instructions and/or information.
- Assist end users with all account related issues.
- Report all system related issues communicated from internal customers.
- Partner with lateral support groups to facilitate proper distribution of clients products and services.
- Device Troubleshooting.
- Occasionally assist with inbound call volume from external customers.
Experience & Skills Required
- Demonstrated competency with MS Office and Internet Explorer.
- Assertive and self-sufficient.
- Flexible and enthusiastic to learn new skills and problem-solving solutions.
- Knowledge of client products and services along with the ability navigate client systems proficiently.