We are currently seeking a Cash Applications Coordinator who will be responsible for all processes related to Cash-in-Advance (CIA) including receipts, applications, lockbox, reconciliations, unapplied funds resolution, adjustments, and reporting. Timeliness, accuracy, and a sense of urgency are critical for this position.
- Responsible for the daily application of cash receipts/lockbox including reconciliations, and preparation of adjustments for credits taken.
- Adjustments are to be prepared within one day of the check receipt
- Resolve and apply unapplied/unidentified receipts within 3 business days.
- Apply unapplied cash receipts requests provided by Business Managers and Collectors.
- Provide copies of checks to Finance personnel as requested
- Ensure timely receipt of complete and accurate CIA forms from sales managers.
- Ensure all CIA payments due for the next flight week are received by noon the previous Friday.
- Monthly review of CIA aging reports and reconciliation of all CIA accounts.
- Perform daily reports of adjustments as needed.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned. Assist department when workload requires.