White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
$75,000 - $80,000
The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for the overall administration of a wide range of applications running on the Wide and Local Area Network. Technical Support duties include the overall support of issues with software at the network level. Expertise is concentrated on providing solutions for all network users. The candidate must support the various SharePoint applications and SharePoint users across the enterprise.
- Site creation, site layouts, workflows, granting permissions and troubleshooting.
- Provide day-to-day customer support for technical and functional questions of business applications including SharePoint.
- Perform remote installation, patching and upgrading of corporate business applications on multi-server environments.
- Use industry best practices to design, develop, deploy, and manage systems integrations.
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively managing the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels.
- Have knowledge of healthcare information systems environment working with end users to extract, document and optimize workflows, implement systems and support applications and databases.
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related coursework.
- SharePoint coursework, certification a plus.
Experience & Skills Required
- Project management and collaborative skills required.
- Strong scripting skills in writing MS SQL involving tuning complex queries for better performance.
- Experience with setup, administration, tuning and maintenance of MS SQL Server databases.