Social Media Manager
- Job Level:
Excellent full-time position available for a dynamic Social Media Manager to become a part of the Communications Department of large and preeminent healthcare organization located in a beautiful suburban area north of Manhattan, NY. The Social Media Manager will collaborate and work with all divisions of the organization.
The ideal candidate must have experience creating videos for social media and will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring a successful measurable social media strategy. Excellent time management skills are critical for this job.
Experience & Skills Required
- The candidate we seek must have a Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing or communications, relevant experience and a successful track record of 5+ years in social media marketing and community management.
- A creative thinker with the ability to work independently and with collaborative teams in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills, and in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. and how metrics apply to social space is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office essential.
- Our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and an innovative work environment that is conducive to professional growth.
- Parking is free and public transportation is available too!