Quality Control Inspector
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
Quality Control Inspector needed for a long-term contract role in Bethel, CT in the Chemicals industry. As the Quality Control Inspector, you will be testing product batches and making adjustments, as necessary, to ensure compliance with customer specifications and quality standards.
- Performs standard tests on assigned product line production batches and on some incoming raw materials as needed, ensuring the meeting of company's and the customer’s specifications.
- Acts as a technical resource to production addressing issues related to production batches.
- Recommends to production and may develop adjustments to batches to meet specifications.
- Records test results in SAP.
- Maintains reference files.
- Completes and maintains all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Ensures all gauges and test equipment are verified.
- May participate in investigations of complaints and corrective actions as needed.
- Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
- Completes and sends documentation to customers (i.e. COA).
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required
- Light SAP experience is a plus.
- Some Lifting required.
- Experience with microscopes, color meters (will train).
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Excel.
- Scanner/copier ability.