Tech Support Rep
Financial Services Legal / Government Software
- Job Level:
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Representative in Miramar, FL for a temporary assignment that has the option to go full time. Under general supervision, the Tech Support Rep will provide technical problem resolution to end-users (internal customers) by performing a question and answer diagnosis while guiding users through a step-by-step solution.
- Handle open tickets within acceptable SLA.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Assist end-users with all account related issues.
- Report all system related issues communicated from internal customers.
- Partner with lateral support groups to facilitate proper distribution of clients products and services.
- Device Troubleshooting.
- Occasionally assist with inbound call volume from external customers.
Experience & Skills Required
- Assertive and self-sufficient.
- Demonstrated competency with MS Office and Internet Explorer.
- Friendly and professional personality over the phone and in person.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality.