- Job Level:
We are currently looking for a motivated individual who has advanced experience in CNC Swiss machining and set-up for a Lathe Operator position.
- Set-up & run production on Swiss-type Lathe (Citizen, Tsugami).
- Able to change and make adjustments on tooling by using pre-setters and or by manually touching off tools.
- Have a good understanding of the shop environment – strong mechanical aptitude.
- Able to troubleshoot machining errors.
- Able to read complicated blueprints and have an understanding of GD&T.
- Inspect own work and have the ability to work efficiently to achieve goals.
- Maintain safe operations by abiding by safety procedures and regulations.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Use basic measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, height gages, optical comparators, and a variety of gages/pins.
Experience & Skills Required
- Essential Functions/Physical Limitations: Regular attendance and following instructions are essential for this position. Work may require at times lifting, carrying, and bending of workstation objects. The operator will also at times be required to stand and or sit for long periods of time.
- Minimum Requirements: Must have two years of CNC Swiss Type machine experience and must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Candidates with shift flexibility a plus.
- Troubleshooting machine issues by making corrections and or adjustments independently is vital to success in this role.