Digital Marketing Associate needed for a direct hire at a very prestigious firm in Norwalk, CT. As the Digital Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for all performance channels to support ambitious e-commerce growth objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for all performance channels to support ambitious e-commerce growth objectives against agreed CPA targets.
- Management of performance marketing agency and responsible for strategy, implementation, optimization, and reporting of all PPC campaigns.
- Management of performance marketing agency and responsible for strategy, implementation, optimization and reporting of all Paid Social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
- Ongoing improvement and development of Paid Social campaigns including driving the testing agenda across ad objectives, formats, bidding techniques, creative, messaging and landing pages.
- Work with the wider team (marketing, product, development) to execute SEO recommendations across the site, across both technical and on page optimizations, including content, code, meta tags, and keywords.
- Coordinate with the wider marketing to integrate performance marketing activity into campaigns where necessary.
- Ongoing testing and refinement of content, copy, and assets to achieve optimum performance - briefing in as necessary to the wider marketing team.
- Develop relevant and commercial KPIs across all channels with clear metrics that demonstrate effectiveness and contribution to growth.
- Explore and develop opportunities across existing and new channels to improve performance - in terms of cost-effectiveness and reaching new audiences.
- Identify and implement best practices in marketing technology to support the ability to deliver best-in-class performance marketing activity.
- Stay informed of channel and industry developments, bringing any opportunities back to the business to increase performance.
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong interpersonal and good verbal/written communication skills are necessary
- Minimum of two years of Digital and Performance Marketing experience.
- Hands on experience within key digital marketing platforms (Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics - or similar)
- Experience managing and directing agencies on a day-to-day basis
- Confident in compiling and analyzing data from multiple sources, configuring attribution rules and parameters to present accurate and meaningful reporting
- Proven ability of creating campaigns that deliver increased traffic and revenue
- Proven experience of tracking and reporting on successful ROI
- Strong understanding of the commercial aspects of SEM (including technical SEO)
- Experience and/or knowledge across other online marketing channels, for example SEO, Display
- Ability to work varying days and hours, based on business needs.
- Ability to react quickly in a dynamic environment without sacrificing exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated superior ability to think independently and effectively prioritize projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Interest in luxury fashion and accessories, and knowledge of fashion industry a plus.