E-Commerce Assistant needed for a direct hire for a fashion company based in Norwalk, CT. The E-Commerce Assistant will have the responsibility of working with this fantastic company in assisting various departments and troubleshooting.
- Maintain company's product information database by enlisting support from various department staff and vendors contacts.
- Process and publish products and assets to the site, manage timelines and pipelines for all marketing assets, including site and email as well as site support.
- Research, request, review and data entry of information necessary to set up new items including detailed descriptions, attributes, cross-references, features/benefits, documents, and images.
- Serve as primary contact for website enhancements or bug fixes.
- Working directly with outside developers and platform support.
- Regularly review information database for accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in review team for electronic and printed information catalogs.
- Work with production team to ensure the visual presentation is in line with product production specs, including managing collection swatches, trims and other specifics related to the BOM.
- Aid in the execution of website promotions.
- Assist the Merchandisers in monitoring consistency of site elements, include website home page, category pages, landing pages, and product display pages.
- Perform audits of a competitive set to inform product launch strategies and adjacencies.
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 2 years of e-commerce experience.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience with online retailing platforms and processes, specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Experience writing customer-facing content relevant and tailored to digital shopping.
- Detail Oriented.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding and use of web metrics.
- HTML skills: no need to hand-code, but can troubleshoot/optimize within the environment.