Email Marketing Assistant
- Job Level:
$45,000 - $55,000
Our client seeks a bright, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to help grow our email program. The ideal candidate for the Email Marketing Assistant will be working with marketing and e-commerce teams to build and deploy emails, generate qualified leads, create segments, measure results and optimize the email workflows.
- Build and deploy emails on email service provider.
- Interface with external marketing agency on email campaigns.
- Manage email lists and campaigns including content development, list management, templates, and content.
- Measure, track, optimize, and report on campaign performance.
- Support in lead and funnel tracking and data analysis.
- Provide analyses of email campaigns and recommendations for improving their effectiveness.
- Perform data hygiene of email lists to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data/segmentation.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor and optimize marketing programs.
- Ability to craft documentation and train stakeholders on process and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Design or related field.
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong interpersonal and good verbal/written communication skills are necessary.
- 0-2+ years experience developing, managing and optimizing large datasets and/or email campaigns.
- Experience with CRM and Email Service Providers, Salesforce, Bronto, and MailChimp is a plus.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Confident in compiling and analyzing data from multiple sources, configuring attribution rules and parameters to present accurate and meaningful reporting.
- Ability to react quickly in a dynamic environment without sacrificing exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.