Inside Sales/Customer Service Repre...
New York, NY
Human Resources / Workforce Management Software
- Job Level:
$18.00/hr. with Commission Plan
Our client, a world leader in training and talent development, is expanding its sales office in Manhattan and is seeking an additional full time Inside Sales Representative to support the growth in the US business. Expected to sell new services to existing accounts, obtain new sales through referrals and upselling, reactivate dormant customers and establish new accounts via telephone and email. Existing book of business is provided by the client, and prospecting is required.
- Achieve stated monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets on delivered and paid activity.
- Initiate sales contacts with targeted prospect companies to build loyalty and generate future revenue.
- Create client/customer contact plans based on the preferred medium as well as the frequency of contact.
- Increase client/customer database and penetrate dormant accounts by actively seeking referrals and prospecting to generate additional revenue.
- Execute corporate marketing strategies implementing various lead-based sales campaigns for new business acquisition, customer retention and account development.
- Actively maintain and grow individual and company relationships by providing exceptional customer service and developing additional sales opportunities.
- Conduct training needs assessments with clients/customers, research available options and recommends appropriate training solutions.
- Document critical client/customer information to provide sales and marketing intelligence that can be leveraged at senior management levels.
- Maintain comprehensive product and technical knowledge using all available resources.
- Plan and organize daily work schedules to effectively manage leads and accounts.
- Contribute positively to sales team efforts by achieving related results.
- Other related duties.
- High School graduate or equivalent; college degree preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 2 years of business experience essential.
- At least 2 years of sales experience required.
- B2B account development/management experience preferred.
- High volume telephone experience, preferably in a call-center sales environment.