Help Desk Coordinator
White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
$16.00 - $17.00/hr
Entry Level Helpdesk Analyst needed to provide PC support for the in-house staff of an expanding healthcare organization. The Support Analyst will be a member of a team of Support Analysts responsible for processing electronic, written, and telephone technical support requests.
- Provide first level support to all employees in the company both on-site and remotely.
- Successfully troubleshoot and resolve Help Desk tickets as they are logged into the database by any appropriate means: phone support, in person, or remotely
- Re-image, configure, personalize, test, and deploy computer equipment to employees
- Maintain accurate inventory of deployed equipment and/or area of responsibility
- When necessary, recognize the need to escalate a problem to the next level of support or management, but retain ownership of the problem to ensure proper resolution
- Four year degree preferred: Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Technical degree
- Technical training acceptable: Comp-TIA certification: A+, Network +, Server +, Microsoft MSCE, Cisco CAN
Experience & Skills Required
- 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server 2008 and LANs a plus
- MS Office Suite (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)