- Job Level:
$26.00 - $28.00/hr
We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst to fill an opening we have in an insurance company in Orange, CT. This position works closely with several departments such as Sales Operation, Marketing and IT in order to successfully implement sales campaigns.
- Work with Sales Operations and all stakeholders to understand upcoming sales campaigns and the technical/ business requirements needed.
- Write SQL queries to create campaign lists.
- Load campaign list to CRM using SSIS.
- Create Smart Lists in Marketo to support emailing campaigns.
- Create and maintain Market Codes.
- Act as a liaison between Sales Operation, Marketing and IT to ensure successful implementation of campaigns.
- Utilize data mining from BA to create new campaigns.
- Create campaign reporting utilizing Marketo and SQL.
- Analyze and compare campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus, preferably in Mathematics or Accounting.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an analyst in a reporting/analytics role or ETL Programmer.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL MS SQL Server and related toolset (SSIS). Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Can independently create, write and design Microsoft SQL queries and Microsoft SSIS imports.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills to deal with sales and management staff.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability synthesize large sets of data from multiple, seemingly unrelated sources.
- Can anticipate and solves problems for self, and other employees of equal level within and outside own department.
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and ever changing environment.
- Must be able to see the big picture while having an exceptionally detail-oriented focus.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle variety of duties with deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality control.