Accounts Receivable Supervisor
North Bergen, NJ
- Job Level:
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor who's bilingual in English and Mandarin to supervise all aspects of the accounting process, including inbound cargo release, cash applications, deposits, VIP billing, and collections.
- Provides D&B reports to trade division when vetting new business, credit applications, new and extended client
- Cash applications and deposits including wire transfers
- Prepares & monitors collectors top ten outstanding list daily
- Prepares weekly reports for management
- Monitors staff workload to ensure all functions and deadlines are met.
- Backup to manager including processing credit applications, staff issues, FAD SHA inquiries, etc.
- Assist in company financial statement preparation, budget preparation, and variance analysis
- Special projects as assigned by manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience in a corporate environment or finance related field
- Candidate must be fluent and bilingual in English and Mandarin.